Decorating With Deer Antlers – Disney Kids Room Decor.
Decorating With Deer Antlers
- Antlers are the usually large, branching bony appendages on the heads of most deer species. The word is derived from the French ””.
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; “Flowers adorned the tables everywhere”
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; “Decorate the room for the party”; “beautify yourself for the special day”
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; “He was decorated for his services in the military”
Shed Antler Display
One of his grown sons works on a Hill Country ranch and he gathers antlers on his trips along the fence line.
Here, I’ve filled a vintage grape harvest tray that rests on a woven leather throw rug found years ago at Burlington Coat Factory. This is only half of my bounty!
Cardboard Deer & Book Pages